Creative Solutions To Community Property Disputes

You and your spouse may have been married for many years, or perhaps had just got started building your lives together. No matter where you are in your relationship, you will have certain property that you have accumulated while you are married. Should you decide to end your marriage, you need to know how this property will be divided between you and your spouse.

At the Fiori Law Office, Inc., our lawyers have helped many families resolve property division disputes over the years since our firm was founded in 1987. Our experience handling these cases has provided us with the knowledge we need to address your property division disputes. We are focused on finding creative solutions that allow you to protect your family.

Working Together To Help Your Family

Many of our clients come to us after they have had initial discussions about property division with their spouse. Some may have even come to an agreement on these issues. Before you sign any agreements, you need to be sure that you know the impact of your decisions. Our attorneys have helped with several issues concerning the division of marital property, including:

If you find yourself on the verge of divorce, or have been negotiating a property division settlement with your spouse, you should speak to one of our attorneys as soon as possible. We will help you understand how marital property is divided, and we provide you with the information you need to prepare for the process. We will be able to prevent several obstacles from arising if we are able to start working together with you before you file for divorce.

Our attorneys will negotiate on your behalf with your spouse to help you find an agreement on these matters. Should your disputes continue to the courtroom, we will be ready for trial. We are not afraid to help you protect your assets.

Family Law Matters Matter To Us

To discuss your concerns with our experienced property division attorneys, please call our Auburn, Washington, office at 253-218-3728 or send us an email using the form provided. We are committed to helping you reach a fair resolution to your case.