Family Law Overview
The long-term future of your family is important, especially when you are facing a divorce or custody dispute. Knowing what to do at this time can be very difficult, and you need to be sure that you have all of the information that you need before you decide how you wish to move forward.
At the Fiori Law Office, Inc., our lawyers understand the challenges that you are facing. We have been helping our clients resolve family law matters since 1989. Each case that we handle has a lasting impact on a family, and we take our responsibilities to you very seriously. We care about our clients, and we strive to find an effective resolution to their case in a prompt and professional manner.
Dedicated To Helping Your Family Succeed
Our skilled attorneys meet with each client who visits our firm. We will discuss all of the facts of your specific situation, and learn more about what is most important to you. We help you understand the process and obtain all of the information that you will need throughout your case.
We handle a number of different family law issues at our firm, including:
- Divorce and legal separation concerns
- Asset and debt division of a couple’s marital property and business property/income
- Paternity and parentage matters
- Child custody and visitation questions
- Child support issues
- Modification of child custody, child support and divorce orders, including the relocation of custodial parents
- Adoption and other nonparental custody concerns
- Domestic violence and protective orders, as well as other family violence issues
- Mediation and arbitration of divorce and custody matters
Many of our clients wish to stay out of the courtroom. Litigation is unpredictable, and often leaves both sides unhappy with the final results. We make every effort to reach an agreement prior to trial, but, we are committed to doing what is best for you. If that means taking your case to trial, we are ready to stand up for your rights.