Fiori Law Office

February 2020 Archives

Unwed? You may need to establish your rights as a father

When a father is not married to his child's mother, it can cause some issues when seeking custody. To begin with, he will need to prove paternity. Once he does that, he can ask for custody rights, but it will be up to the court to determine the amount of custody or visitation that is acceptable. Men who go through this may end up having to pay support, which is an obligation and responsibility to the child.


Fiori Law Office, Inc.
731 West Main Street
Auburn, WA 98001

Phone: 253-218-3728
Fax: 253-735-3436
Map & Directions