Many divorcing couples are under the impression that litigation is the only way to work through their issues and legally put their marriage in the past. While it's an option, divorce mediation is also something to strongly consider.
There are various benefits of mediation, including but not limited to:
- Ability to create a mutually beneficial divorce agreement
- Minimize hostility, which helps with co-parenting
- Minimize the expense associated with litigation
- Typically more time efficient than litigation
- Both individuals maintain more control over the process